Object | Quoddy for South Willard - Black Leather Brick Sole Blucher

I'll start off with a side note. When I was going to write this post, the products weren't where I expected them to be. Turns out South Willard, which is one of our favorite stores, has started to get some of the fall merchandise to drop in at the store. Seems a bit early right, but who are we to argue?

Okay, on topic. I caught sight of these bluchers from Quoddy for South Willard the other day and as you might expect, they're really nice. We've already done the brown suede version of these before but I figured the black leather option was reason enough to give them another go. Personally I prefer the suede version and like the non-brick sole version of the black leather blucher better but if you're into brick soles at the moment, and I wouldn't blame you, then this is kind of ideal I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment