Object | Quoddy for South Willard Brown Suede Blucher

I know this probably isn't the first blucher you've seen floating around the internet, and it's not likely it's gonna be the last either one. It's fully understandable if you're getting to be a bit tired of the style. I know I am. Still, there's something about this blucher, made by Quoddy for South Willard, that sets it apart in my eyes.

I don't know if it's because it's in suede rather than leather like most or what it is but it got that special something. With a red brick sole and white handsewn contrast-stitchingen this blucher is truly a piece of art and the perfect shoe for the coming summer. The timeless style along with the fact it's made by Quoddy and therefore is sure to be a quality piece, ensures that this blucher will last you a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment