Object | United Bamboo - Seersucker Blazer

I spent most of my weekend at various garden parties and though the weather was unreliable I had a great time. I had a though time deciding what to wear, trying to combine a proper amount of formality and comfortableness (which is very dependent on the time of the day and the weather, of course). Fortunately these were later and as I mentioned the weather wasn't that great so I went for a grey blazer but I realized that I should get one that I can wear in the summer without risking suffering an immediate heat-stroke.

So today I browsed all kinds of shops, collections and lookbooks online, searching for good alternatives. The best looking one I found was by far this one from United Bamboo. Similar to last week's one from Dsquared this is also a true stand-out piece although maybe a bit more on the classic side while still maintaining it interesting with navy blue piping. Though I'm kind of skeptical to what looks like a cut that seems to be a bit on the short side, I really like the flap pockets. And since it's made of seersucker this is definitely summer-approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment