Object | Just In - Our Legacy Camo Pant


Our Legacy
is mixing it up with their classic chino, which now comes in a camo print.

Honestly, I'm not crazy about this one. Guess it's the bad memories from middle-school. You know that bully, three times the size as anyone else and always wearing baggy camo pants, who used to spend his recession beating up random kids out on the playground? Well, he kind of ruined camo pants for me forever. Only way I could justify this is if I were actually serving in the armed forces, and I'm not, so I think I'll pass on these ones.

Have to give Tres Bien some points for the styling though. The boots give the outfit that military touch that is essential in order to pull this off, while the white cable knit subdues it just enough to not make it look like a costume. And you gotta love the caption:
"Our Legacy - Not so classic chino"

No comments:

Post a Comment