The Style Is Right: Opening Ceremony Shawl Collar Anorak

To kick this little adventure off, I thought I'd introduce what I hope will be a reoccuring feature here, called "The Style Is Right". I know, I know. Horrible name but I'm not feeling very creative at the moment. Anyway, it's a bit off a knock-of of Men's Style's Model Hard and the thought is to showcase those precious moments when a store through good styling/modeling makes a 2D piece of clothing really jump out at you and come alive.

First out is Opening Ceremony's Shawl Collar Anorak. Adjustable sleeves, elasticized waist and beautiful waist snap pockets. I'm not usually a big fan of zip-out hoods but I think it really works on this one. But what really does it for me is the carefree way the model wears it. It's how I picture it will look if you're wearing it on a slightly breezy summerday. Just perfect! Also, check out the picture of it in khaki. I'm having trouble deciding which one I like best. 660$ is kind of a lot of money, but you get a lot of wears out of it so I guess you get your money's value, right? If I'm getting any parka/windbreaker this spring this will definetly be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment